• Bloglovin
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • QUICK POST: ORIGAMI QUEEN

     Q U I C K  P O S T: 

         I WAS UNABLE TO SHOOT any outfit photos for the blog because life decided to become quite hectic these days. But I did want to show you some floral origami my mom made from napkins for an event my brother and an organization he is in are pulling together for March 8th. Apparently she made these after an idea my brother had and while I was sewing her a shirt this past weekend. Indeed, my mom is good at any handiwork. By the way, there is a whole box of these but I just wanted to show you few. Quite pretty aren't they? I especially love the red carnation! 

    Have a nice start to your week loves!
    ASPIRE HIGHER!
    Dilek <3 




    4 comments: